We arrived back to the Boarding House this afternoon after a fantastic weekend. We are all very exhausted from such an active weekend in the mountains and the children are having an early night so they can be rested and ready for school tomorrow.
- Mikaella joined me in the climbing activity and did a super job! She managed to do indoor climbing and outdoor climbing. At the beginning she was a bit hesitant and it took her a while to feel comfortable on the wall. After she was comfortable, she was up and down enjoying herself a lot.
- Nicholas thoroughly enjoyed his activities this weekend. It has been a great experience and a nice way to bond with students from different Boarding Houses. We spent a lot of our time with the 2 Middle-school Houses, the boys from Concha Blanca House and the girls from Old Portena House, Nicholas mixed really well amongst all the children. On his Acrobranche activity he had fun and Mr. Max who went with the group explained to me that he had a little fall (completely safe and no injuries) but that it didn’t dent his confidence and he continued to enjoy himself.
- Zhiyu really impressed us all this weekend, not only was he helpful, polite and kind to others but he showed great team spirit and was really brave in his mountain biking activity. He was praised for his bravery from his Activity Leader.
- WOW – What an incredible weekend for Liam! He has come back saying that it was the best weekend ever. He joined Mr. Rob and a group to do the overnight hike to Glacier 3000. This is such an achievement and he is very proud of himself as we all are super proud of him for having such great positivity and spirit.
- Matvei went with Nicholas to the Acrobranche activity and said his favourite moment of the whole weekend was when he had a pillow fight with Zhiyu and Nicholas on Saturday evening after the disco!