Activity name: EFR courses Emergency First Response www.emergencyfirstresponse.com
Activity duration: Tuesdays and Thursdays 16h to 20h30. A small pause from 18h to 18h30 is given for a personal snack.
Date of offer: The dates are set when the inscriptions are over
Outline of activity with a description: It is a Primary and Secondary Care program offered to CDL students. It comprises EFR for Adult Care, Children Care and Infant Care. It also teaches the use of the Automated External Defibrillator(we have the latest models for demonstration). EFR courses are professional courses which should not to be confused with the samaritan course.
Qualifications: No prior qualifications needed but the course provides CAS (provided you volunteer as an EFR security responder during a school sports event ) and REACH hours. It may give extra-curricular credit when applying for universities.
Target age group: 15 to 18 years old
- We offer for CDL students the complete EFR courses for 340 CHF instead of the 780 outside of CDL. Students receive an International Personal Card valid in the whole world. Every two years students may do a refresher course
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care Adults 170 CHF compared to 330 CHF external
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care Children extra 70 CHF compared to 330 CHF external
- Automated External Defibrillator 70 CHF compared to 120 CHF external
- Inscription fee 30 CHF
- The price includes Certification, PIC card.
If you would like further information please contact Vladimir Stosic (email@example.com).