As we continue with Pillar 4, this evening in our House Assembly, we discussed Scams, Security and Identity Theft.
Our Advocate, Nadim, led us through a Kahoot quiz that had us answer the following questions:
- What is the strongest password?
- ______ are messages that try to trick you into providing sensitive information
- When shopping online, which payment option is generally the safest?
- Facebook can freely use your photos if you do not decline this in your privacy settings- true or false
- What does “Accept all cookies” mean?
- What is catfishing?
- What is the best way to know if a website is secure?
- How can you be found online?
The Kahoot was both fun (the Boys can get quite competitive) and informative, and went a long way to promote our understanding of how to keep our data secure and how to accurately identify threats to that security.