Welcome to the third pillar of our well-being programme.
This pillar is a short pillar, however it is a topic that is at the forefront of our student’s progression and development.
The Takeaway point for this pillar will be:
- What are the benefits of an international friendship?
There are several options to discuss with our students:
- How does the boarding house support and encourage international friendships, give examples
- What advice would you give future students coming into an international school environment
- Can you think of some examples of famous international friendships?
- Self-Reflection – Do you embrace the international community, or do you prefer the convenience of building friendships within your own culture and language?