Today for our International Dinner, we had Moroccan food. 😋🍽
Some interesting facts about the Moroccan food:
- Moroccans eat their meals at low round tables, often sitting on cushions on the floor.
- They eschew the use of utensils and eat with their hands, using the thumb and first two fingers of their right hands.
- They typically serve flatbread with every meal.
- They use pieces of bread to soak up sauces and to carry food to the mouth.
- Moroccans pour their mint tea by holding the pot high above the glasses, allowing the air to mix with the tea.
Thank you very much to the kitchen staff!
Collège du Léman Team